You must be aware when you decided to get yourself a dog, dog training is undoubtedly necessary.A dog who has undergone dog training will surely be a better dog than untrained ones since dog training gets rid of unwanted dog behaviors.There are dogs who chew shoes, furniture and other items as well as dogs who beg for food while you’re eating and dogs who bark incessantly at people who pass by and this can get annoying and even inconvenient.If you want to train your dog, there are many options available for you to consider.You can employ a professional dog training who can do in-house training sessions and you also have the option to do the training by yourself if you have ample knowledge and yet another option is for you to take your dog to a school to have dog training classes.
No matter which training method you will choose for your dog, your dog will still end up learning the same things. Here are the things that your puppy should learn from the earliest stage of dog training.
1. Come – one of the very first commands that any dog should learn and understand at the first stage of dog training.This command is said along with the name of the dog too.Even when you’re taking a walk or playing, you can use this command so that your dog will remember it better.
2. Down – is the command that will make your dog lower its body to the ground and this is quite different from the ‘sit command.
3. Sit – is a command that you can’t do without if you’re into dog training because it is one of the best ways in getting to control your dog.in training a dog to sit, it is crucial to give ample reward if the dog manages to follow the command and you can do so through treats and verbal praise.
4. No – your dog must learn this at all cost because it is also helpful in controlling the misbehaviors if there are anyThis command is best implemented if your dog are showing signs of misbehavior.
5. Stay – is a command that can keep your dog safe and it is in the same league with ‘sit’ and ‘down’.
6. Off – is the command that you can use to get your dog off the couch or other things they’re not supposed to be on.
There are so many trainings available that you can sign your dog up for.It is apparent that a well-trained dog will cause a very good dog-owner relationship too since it can cause a lot of opportunities for bonding.
More: Robert Zwilling is an industry journalist and blogger. He enjoys attending industry events, writing articles, and spending time with his dog. You can get more on this topic by visiting the following resource: http://www.betterdog.com/dog-training/south-carolina/columbia/index.html You can find more on the author’s site.